Phone: +33 (0)2 23 48 56 14
- Applied micro-econometrics
- Agricultural production micro-economics
- Forward looking choices and/or choices under uncertainty
Sélection de publications récente
- Latruffe, L., Bravo-Ureta, B. E., Carpentier, A., Desjeux, Y. and Moreira, V. H. (2016).
"Subsidies and technical efficiency in agriculture: evidence from European dairy farms". Forthcoming in American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
- Carpentier, A., Gohin, A., Sckokai, P. and Thomas, A. (2015)
"Modelling agricultural production choices. A literature survey. Invited contribution". Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies, 96(1): 131-165.
- Carpentier, A. and Letort, E. (2014).
"Modelling acreage decisions within the Multinomial Logit framework: profit functions and discrete choice models".
Environmental and Resource Economics, 59(4): 537-559.
- Carpentier, A. and Letort, E.
"Accounting for heterogeneity in multi-crop micro-econometric models. Implications for variable input demand modeling".
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 94(1): 209-224.
- Blazy, J.-M., Carpentier, A. and Thomas, A. (2011)
"The Willingness to Adopt Agro-ecological Innovations: Application of Choice Modelling to Caribbean Banana Planters".
Ecological Economics, 72, 140-150.
- Féménia, F., Gohin, A. and Carpentier, A. (2010).
"Measuring the decoupling of farm direct payments: revisiting the weatlth effects". American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 92(3): 836-848.
Travaux en cours
- Carpentier, A. Risk, information and pesticide uses: insights from Prospect Theory. Working Paper, 2017.
- Koutchadé, P., A. Carpentier, A. and F. Féménia. Corner solutions in empirical acreage choice models: an endogenous switching regime approach with regime fixed costs. Annual Meeting of the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association. Accepted. Chicago, IL, July 2017.
- Koutchadé, P., A. Carpentier and F. Féménia. On the heterogeneity in farmers’ responsiveness to economic incentives: Random parameter multi-crop models and the effects of the EU support to bio-fuels. Re-submitted after revision to American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016.
- Carpentier, A. and A. Gohin. On the economic theory of crop rotations: value of the crop rotation effects and implications on acreage choice modeling. Submitted to American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016.
- Koutchadé, P., A. Carpentier, A. and F. Féménia. Accounting for unobserved heterogeneity in agricultural production choice models: a random parameter approach. Conference of the International Association of Applied Econometrics. Thessalonik, Greece, June 2015.
- Koutchadé, P., A. Carpentier, A. and F. Féménia. Empirical modelling of production decisions of heterogeneous farmers with mixed models. Annual Meeting of the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association. Accepted oral contribution. San Francisco, CA, July 2015.
- Carpentier, A. and A. Gohin. Dynamic acreage choices. 133rd European Association of Agricultural Economists Workshop “Modeling Tools for Agricultural and Environmental Policy Analysis”, Chania, Creete, May 2013.
- Carpentier, A., A. Gohin and E. Letort. Investigating acreage choices accounting for crop rotation effects and constraints. Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, July 2011.
Alain Carpentier's publications in ProdINRA