Tél : (33) 2 23 48 54 27
INRA UMR Sol Agro et hydrosystème Spatialisation
Environmental scientist, Director of UMR SAS
Activity - Functions
- Environmental scientist: hydrology, biogeochemistry, soil science, agronomy
- integrated modelling of the interactions between agriculture and water quality
- Impact of landscape structure and landuse on water quality
- Nitrogen dynamics in rural catchments
- Head of UMR SAS since 2012
- Agronomy engineer from ENSAR (1983)
- PhD in Earth sciences, Orleans University (1989)
- Post Doctorate position (EU grant) at the Institute of Hydrology, Wallingford, UK (1990-92)
- Researcher at INRA, Rennes, since 1992
- HDR diploma University Rennes 1 (2003)
From 1984 to 1993
- Hydrology and biogeochemistry of semi-natural ecosystems (impacts of landuse (deciduous/conferous/grassland, acidification, p acid rain
- hydrological (TOPMODEL) an biogeochemical (MAGIC) modelling.
From 1993 to 2000
- Impacts of riparian buffer zones on nitrogen transfer and transformation in rural catchments (denitrification, Redox potential, ecological engineering, water pathways).
- Chemical and isotopical hydrograph separation (multitracing-EMMA-stable isotopes)
- hydrological functionning of shallow groundwater catchments
- Integrated modelling of nitrogen transfer and transformation in agro-ecosystems.
- Coupling of hydrological, crop and farm models.
- development of spatialized agro-hydrological model (TNT2, CASIMOD'N, Nitroscape(with EGC Grignon research unit)
- Participation to the development of a semi distributed nitrogen model (INCA, Univ Reading, UK)
- modelling the hydrological and biogeochemical functionning of landscape structures (hedgerows, riparian buffers)
- DOC tranfer modelling.
See my profile and publications in the following websites :